sexta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2021

about the tiny dragon

The house is really quiet this morning. Someone took the candle I lit for you and put it on a little plate. Whoever it was, they didn’t dare blowing it out, even though I was sleeping and it could burn the house down. Because they knew it was for you. Do you hate me because I was trying to go into a call meeting when it happened? Do you still love me like you always did, all this time? You were this little tiny annoying creature, who farted every 3 seconds and peed everywhere, and I loved you through caramel and white. Love is funny… I wouldn’t have traded clean corners free of pee over those 17 years. I wouldn’t trade this awful feeling in my heart over those 17 years. You made it better. You were the one who taught me to say I love you out loud. You were always there, and now the house is quiet. I hope you are playing with Scooby and annoying the crap out of him, wherever you two are. I miss you a lot, little dragon.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

speak your mind